Avoid The Digital Abyss With MaxxSafe
Features and benefits of using MaxxSafe
- Sending content to an external party is a simple right-click. Enable content sharing to one or more parties while maintaining full control.
- You determine who the files get sent to and how long they have access.
- External users receive an email notifying them they have files – they will have to create a password.
- Existing users only need to put in their password to gain access to shared content.
- MaxxSafe users can drag to a sync folder and files can be uploaded to existing shared collections.
- MaxxVault managers can revoke access to any MaxxSafe user at any time.
- Documents are easily added and removed from collections.
- A full document audit trail is kept in MaxxVault for all content shared in MaxxSafe.
- Users can set expiration times on how long the external user can access the content.
- External users can be granted the rights to upload new content to MaxxSafe and have that content moved over to your MaxxVault / MaxxCloud repository.
- Users that shared collections can be notified when new content is uploaded by an external party.