Imagine all the content and data you need to maintain and operate your facility is in one secure centralized repository. Further still imagine that you can access this information 24 x 7 x 365 from any web browser or mobile device. Does this sound too good to be true? It’s 100% real if you are using MaxxVault Enterprise Content Management for your Facilities Management. MaxxVault can also integrate with your existing GIS and asset management solutions via API calls or by using MaxxVault integration toolbar called MaxxBolt. By integrating with your existing applications it allows you to have all your information connected.
Maintenance and repair work requests can be created digitally with on-line forms and then automatically sent for approval. By making these processes more efficient and reducing paper consumption you are lowering operating costs.
By implementing MaxxVault for your Facilities Management, you:
• Increase companywide sharing of information
• Create online or mobile forms that can be used to kick off change work requests
• Be able to access current drawings stored in MaxxVault from your GIS application
• Create better document controls and processes
• Create automated business processes for review, approval and digital signing of contracts
• Receive automatic alerts when new process has been approved
• Search for content stored in MaxxVault directly from Outlook